7.5Ah Deep Cycle Battery
A 7.5Ah 12V Deep Cycle, Sealed Lead-Acid Battery with Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) The EPS general series VRLA battery with optimum design offers you 5 years full maintenance free design life. This ba..
- Brands GSS Group
- Product Code: EPS1275 DC
- Availability: 7-10 Days
A 7.5Ah 12V Deep Cycle, Sealed Lead-Acid Battery with Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)
The EPS general series VRLA battery with optimum design offers you 5 years full maintenance free design life.
This battery with it’s improved reliability is highly suited for security and alarm systems, UPS systems, emergency light systems and other small backup applications.
- Do NOT overcharge or discharge the battery
- Always charge batteries with the correct voltage
- Recharge capacity is 1.1 - 1.15 times the discharge capacity
- Effect of temperature on cycle charge voltage: -5mV/degrees per cell
- Batteries must be charged once every 6 months if stored at 25°C
- Temperature, recharge rate and the depth of discharge affect battery life
- Battery MUST always be kept in an upright position
**Deep cycle batteries are sealed lead-acid batteries that are designed to be discharged regularly during normal operation, effectively capable of discharging up to 80% of its capacity.
|Approximate Weight||2.4 kg (5.29 lbs)|
|Dimension||(L) 151mm x (W) 65mm x (H) 99mm|
|Voltage & Designations|
|Ambient Temperature||Discharge: -15-50℃ Charge: -15-40℃ Storage: -15-40℃|
|Container Material||ABS (UL94-V0 optional)|
|Designed Floating Life (20℃)||10 Years|
|Equalize & Cycle Use Charge Voltage (20 -25℃)||14.4-14.8V (-5mV/ cell/ ℃)|
|Float Charge Voltage (20 - 25℃)||13.6-13.8V (-3mV/ cell/ ℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approximately 0.02 Ohm (fully charged @ 20℃)|
|Max. Charge Current||2.16A|
|Max. Discharge Current (5S)||105A|
|Nominal Capacity (20℃)||7.5 Ah @ 20HR-rate (to 1.75Vpc)|
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12 (6 Cells per unit)|
|Self Discharge||Approximately 3% per month @ 20℃|
|Short Circuit Current||600A|
|Terminal Type||Fasten Tab F1|